The Airtel Thanks app is emerging as one of the best super apps in the market. You can use the app to recharge your prepaid number, pay your postpaid bills, for Airtel online payment via UPI, complete your due utility payments, shop for your home, buy subscriptions, catch up on trending news, and do so much more! The app is available for download on the App Store and Google Play Store.
Besides these fantastic services, the Airtel Thanks app also allows users to check their credit scores and take the 5G compatibility test. We will talk about these services and the steps involved for the same in this article. So, let’s get started.
How to check credit score for free on the Airtel Thanks app?
Follow the below steps to check your credit score on the Airtel Thanks app:
- Download the Airtel Thanks app. Make sure it’s the latest version.
- Register using your mobile number. Enter the OTP.
- Scroll down on the home page of the app.
- Head to the ‘curated for you’ section to check your credit score.
- Tap on the ‘free credit score’ tab. You will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter your details.
- It will take around 10 seconds to generate your report.
- You will be able to see your credit score on a scale from 300 to 900. Tap on the view report button to see the complete report. It will include various pointers like on-time payments, credit card utilization, credit age, credit enquiries, and credit mix.
- Scroll down to check the loan and credit card offers customized for you according to your credit score.
Note: The credit score is powered by CIBIL on the Airtel Thanks app. If you have already logged in to your data once for the score, you don’t need to update your details again for your next credit score check.
Steps to take the 5G compatibility test
5G was only recently launched in India. Therefore, there’s still a lot of confusion about which phones will support 5G speeds. A simple test for 5G compatibility on the Airtel Thanks app can help you understand better. Follow the below steps:
- Head to Google PlayStore or App Store to download the Airtel Thanks app.
- Register and head to the home page of the app.
- Scroll down a little to find a banner for 5G compatibility check. Tap on it.
- As soon as you tap on the banner, the test will start by itself.
- The test checks three different factors including if you are in a 5 G-ready city, if your handset supports 5G, and if you have the latest 5G software.
- If you check all these three pointers, your phone is declared as 5G ready.
You can also check out other unique services of the app! Go ahead and download it today to know more!
Also read: How to check electricity bill on phone?